3 banner

Monday 8 December 2014

C.C. Designs Christmas Tags no. 8

Holy moly this month is flying by! I have completed a few more quick tags for C.C. Designs and I only have a few more days to get them completed.  Well this little tag started with one thought in mind and quickly evolved into something else but I really think it's cut throwback to poleroids was a quick,and simple coloring mass production tag.  

It opens like a small card measuring 3 x 4.  I used copics to color this little scruffy rascal. Of course this stamp can be found at All that Scraps where you can find all kinds of goodies for the crafter in your world, yourself or someone you love.  I also used a sentiment from Amy R that can't help but make me giggle. 



Happy scrapping y'all 
Hope you enjoy your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment