3 banner

Thursday 19 March 2020

Black Bicycle

Black Bicycle

Hello Crafty Peeps;

I just needed to do something crafty and quick today as I fell on the ice and ended up with whiplash.....but alas...I still wanted to craft; with loads of Advil and Tylenol....lol

Today I cut some watercolor paper down to a card size and just let the colors blend together.  Then I made sure the bottom had a "grounding" for the bicycle to pedal on.  while that dried I cut the bike and sentiment background.  Using a white Pocasa pen I hand wrote the sentiments as I wanted to practice my script and this was an excellent chance,  My 10 year old wanted to learn how to put brads in paper so we took the time to teach this small crafting moment.  Adhering a few sequins finished the card.  We both decided it was best to have a blank interior- so a blank panel was added and called it done like dinner:)

Of course I also added this to the Monday Greetings at the Outlawz....come on over and give it a try....there are so many possibilities to be creative!




Hope you enjoyed with quick but effective card.  
Happy Crafting
Cheers,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment