3 banner

Monday 17 November 2014

C.C. Designs: Christmas Tag No. 3

Today's tag is one of my favourites so far!  I loved getting the watercolours out and coloring this cute Holiday Penguin.  Ok,ok I was wanting to try a easy travel watercolour and used the Crayola markers that are my daughters.  They worked perfectly and are so easy to paint in a hurry.  I just colored on an acrylic block- used a water filled brush Faber castell, which of course I got from C.C. Designs and colored away.  I added some Christmas Red Stickles to his Rudolph nose and a little Glossy Accents on the bell.  I used a light blue to create the cool shadow around the cute little penguin and Pumice Stone for the ground.



I actually used dies from stamping up to cut the stars out.  I used Recollections school bus yellow cardstock and artist's Loft watercolour paper.  I wanted to use a thinner watercolour paper to create the tag because I already had a child's gift in mind for this cute little addition to my Holiday tags.  I hope you are ready for some stamping fun!  If you create any tags be sure to post them on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page so we can all see your fantastic work!  I look forward to any and all your creative work!

Don't forget to share the love!
Happy crafting y'all
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment