3 banner

Thursday 27 November 2014

C.C. Designs Christmas Tag no. 6

OH MY GOSH!  Have you been to the store?  It's Thanksgiving weekend in America and they are celebrating in style!  Loads of sales all weekend!  It starts Friday- www.ccdesignsrubberstamps.com it's a great time to get the gift your hubby just might forget about.....just sayin;)

Now onto another tag....  This stamp is from the Christmas trio pack called Vintage Winter.  I stamped it with Staz-On and used watercolor paper.  I watercolored it using Distress Markers.  Then I masked the image using post it paper tape and used a crafters companion stencil. I love Golden products and I used their moulding paste to create the circles.  I then covered the "snow" with Diamond Dust glitter and I peeled the mask off.  I set it aside to dry and it was certainly dry enough in about 20 minutes (I had enough time to fold a basket of laundry and create the red snowflake tag). I also used copic cardinal red to color the cranberries.  While I had the paste out I also added a bit to the branch, creating the perfect Christmas feeling!


Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving to one and all!  I know I have a ton of things to be thankful for!  Happy crafting y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment