3 banner

Friday 7 November 2014

Reindeer Love

I started this card by coloring with copics.  I love coloring with copics because everytime I pick them up I learn something new! I dotted the image for texture and I have to admit that the dots do,create loads of visual interest.  

I used some digital stamps fromWhimsie Doodles whom I have been a huge fan of for a long time :). The artist is Canadian and whoooo-ra for Canadian talent.  

I used Doodlebug Designs Christmas Cheer 6 x 6 paper pad.  I freehand cut the snow mounds and inked the top with ice blue.  Then I used a signo gel pen to create stitches around the edges.  Using a 1 inch circle punch and a heart punch I created the center sentiment.  I used Staz-On to stamp the Amy R sentiment and then glossy accents to cover the entire circle.  
The sequins are blue jeans from doodlebug designs.  Christmas love is all around and reindeer are no exception, after all even Rudolph had parents...lol. Hope you enjoyed another copic coloring and card making by moi!  Happy crafting folks! 
Cheers ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Tarah, that is so adorable! I love their dotty coats too!

    Good luck with the WD DT call!

    ReplyDelete