3 banner

Sunday 12 May 2019

Reindeer Seasons Greetings

Reindeer Seasons Greetings

Hello Friends;
I have been battling a cold.....5 times over..lol . It started with the kids and moved into the adults in the last couple of weeks.  I can honestly say I don't wanna cough anymore.  To give myself some awesome quiet time I went to my girl cave and created.  This Card will be entered into the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and The Outlawz: Festive Friday Challenge.  I love the diversity of the Sketches Michelle and Brandi produce for AHSC.  Those girls are creative and wonderful!



I used KOI watercolor with the CC Designs Stamp.  The sentiment came from Paper Smooches- they have the cutest fonts and designs too. The sequins were from Doodlebug design and I purchased those eons ago from CC Designs.  Christine Wooden is amazing- she has such a keen eye for awesome design and her stamps are over the top AWESOME!  

I am sorry its such a short post today folks but when the kleenex box calls .... a girls gotta listen.

Happy Creating y'all
cheers


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is pure sweetness!!! Love that darling reindeer and your scattering of sequins. Holiday magic for sure!! Hope you soon feel better. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing Christmas off season and mad about that plaid!
    thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete