3 banner

Saturday 27 April 2019

Beachy "Thank You"

Beachy "Thank You"

This card was so much fun to do!  I started with this cute stamp set that I purchased from one of my girlfriends.  She created with it years ago and its just too cute to pass up! The girl was stamped then all the add ons; watercolor seems to be my choice of medium lately and this card was no exception.  I traced the add ons with a black marker to ensure that the edges could not be seen by the recipient.   

I used Echo Park papers- actually pretty much the same ones that I used on Penelope and Zip Hello card.  Echo Park has rarely made a line that I didn't like.  I usually try and purchase a 12 x 12 or 6x6 but like most crafters.....I have way more than I need....lol . 





As seen here I messed up on the cut and far too much time had been invested.  We plan on giving this to my daughters teacher at the end of the year; so really, she will just keep it until she gets home with her gift card treats.  I taped the middle back in and voila- I taped a 33x3 envelope in and a card slips right in.  I believe that a closure will be added when we purchase the gift card to add.  


I am not use to doing fancy folds of any kind but i enjoyed doing this and look forward to making more.  It was interesting how you learn as you go and I am absolutely sure this old dog learned a new trick.  Looking forward to many more challenges on Outlawz.  Have a springy kind of day folks!
Cheers,
Tarah

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Tarah, I'm sure your daughter's teacher will be thrilled to receive it and what a great way to give a gift card!
    Thanks for joining us over at The Outlawz for our Colour Challenge.
    Jacqui
    The Outlawz DT

    ReplyDelete