3 banner

Monday 27 January 2020

Everywhere and Nowhere

Hello all my Friendly Peeps;

I have tried out a few other places and have finally settled back where I have been blogging for years.  I am trying to find my blogging groove and should have realized to stay in one place; however, it is my nature to try other things before accepting a "home".  My goals this year is to create, create, create!  I have been busy creating but not so much on the blogging.  Alas, I digress.......

This week I hope to catch up with all the entries that should have been here to keep life organized.....

Mixed Media has always been my thing, the more I learn the happier I am.  I created this plaque for my Grandmother who raised me.  It has the sweetest saying!



I started with a Zentangle tile that I found on YouTube.  I seem to dance to my own drum and changed the tile to suit my thoughts at the time.  Gram loves purple and felt that was a nicer color for the "bubbles" . Using Gel Medium I glued it onto a wooden tile that had been collaged and painted on.  Using some chipboard, I finger painted the accents on the swirls and name tag.  

I thoroughly enjoyed creating this and hope that my grandmother will love the effort put forth.  
Have a craft happy day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment