3 banner

Monday 27 January 2020

Love Never Fails

Howdy y'all

Today I created something for Valentine's Day.  My daughter asked me for a stuffy and a homemade something....maybe a card.  Well I stepped that up some and made her a gift she can add to her wall.  She told me this week that all the cards I have made her homemade she has kept......at 10 I thought that was pretty special.  

Using the Saturday Paper a la Mode challenge from Outlawz Challenges I used all the things I love.  Mixed Media Art, stamped image in Momento Tuxedo Black, Echo Park paper: Yours Truly, my favourite stamp company; C.C. Designs, ribbon, coloring and zentangle.  (Here's a little secret: I never liked the color pink until my girl was born....now i adore the color!!!)

Christine's images from C.C. Designs are uber cute and stand the test of time.  I have had this fairy for years and I still love using her. I hope that this inspires you to create homemade gifts for your loved ones as well.  Happy Crafting!



1 comment: