3 banner

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Mermaid and Friend

Hello peeps;

I am throughly enjoying entering challenges lately.  This one is from The Outlawz Challenges- Sunday Songs and Rhymes.  The inspiration came from a song that needed to include a mermaid. 

The procedure was similar to the "Bee Creative" clipboard I finished.  I used Gesso as a base then put color according to the pencil drawing.  Finally using Poscoa and Sharpie I finished the board.

The first image is the background.  Using light to dark with some white mixed in to create a swirl effect and depth for the characters.


The second picture is with the images and embellishments added.  



Voila, another project completed:) And one for have loads of fun with.  I was inspired by the Gorguss girls for the mermaid....after all I would be suprised to find a octopus wanting to be friends- wouldn't you?
Happy Crafting folks!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment