3 banner

Monday 27 January 2020

Mouse in a Mitten

Good day y'all;

Today I used a sketch from Outlawz Challenges.  These ladies have a wonderful array of challenges bi-weekly and there is so much to learn from so many of the talented women.  This is the challenge photo from their blog:

So using your own inspiration you can follow along at any time.  I had the cutest stamp and die set that I was really wanting to use.  So I used this as a jumping off point and stayed pretty close to the original.

Using prismacolors and Gamesol I colored the images.  The gamesol helps "melt" the color and blend it into a smooth finish.  How can you not smile when looking at that tiny mouse......eeeek he's just the cutest!  Well one was just not enough so I created a set of twins for this project. 


Having two cute mice ready for the Christmas holidays is awesome!!

I try and always take inspiration from my fellow Canadian Rockstar- Amy R and finish the inside of my cards.  It gives the card a completed feeling and the extra effort is very satisfying.  


Using a ColorBox ink in silver and my favorite black for all details- Versafine Onyx Black.  
I hope this inspires you to go on over to Outlawz Challenges and take a look.  There are so many possibilities and wonderful creative people.  
Have a craft Happy Day.....eeeekkk
cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment