3 banner

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Spring Flower Pot

Hello Lovely Crafty Peeps;

I really have to gush today.  I have been working on a Progressive Challenge from The Outlawz.  The image is a Chibi Flowerpot Peeker from Bugaboo Stamps....Oh my cuteness!  Also, side note they offer free images every Friday and they are beyond cute too....Check them out....Uber awesome!!!

I coloured this adorable little cutie with Prismacolors......does anyone else go through that...seem to want to colour with one medium for a bit then change to another?  Anywhoooo, using Gamesol to blend the colours.  



After painting the pot a sky blue for Spring, I added lots of tulips and paper die cuts to spruce up the edges: grass, tulips, clouds and butterflies.  The quote I found online and love Robin Williams ....so it was a win win.  
found at: Momitforward


After sealing the entire pot with Moge Podge; some burlap and yellow gingham ribbon were wrapped around the top edge.  Honestly, it is so cute I am unsure if i should use it for pens and markers or an actual pot this spring.  Let me know what you think.  

This is a 360 view of the pot.  Hope this inspires you to get your crafty gear on and give some creating a try!
Cheers y'all!

straight on

back view


side view


 side view

Have a Craft Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment