3 banner

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Baby I’m back

Well after divorce, going back to school, moving my daughter and a couple of times it has been finally discovered that ..... I missed crafting and have found a wonderfully supportive man and it’s time to start crafting again.  Recently I discovered Cat Hands and her many mixed media morsels  I needed to explore crafting again.  Here is what my nine year old and I did for our first page...



I am so proud of her creations and she loves to think outside the box... boundaries are difficult sometimes even I agree 🤪. Mine looks more like I just started crafting again after years of having a break... lol.  I am happy to say however that I was able to jump back into Atlantic Sketch Challengehttp://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/?m=1. If you get a chance come and play along - it’s a great bunch of peeps who genuinely love to craft🥰.  I also decided to enter Tursday Throwdown challenge- another crafty and fun place to be😘

I started my card with versamark black stamping so I could heat emboss the background.

M








The main images were older stamps I have acquired and I adore Piper’s Suprise. She is just the cutest fairy 🧚🏼‍♀️ I have seen. I purchased her at CC Designs.  I coloured Piper in comics and then paper pieced the box. I used the same blue watercolour to do the background of Piper too.  



  
Opps didn’t mean to capture my pants too lol 
After using some doodlebug sequins and some strong to bring the challenge together this is the final product.  I love finishing my cards and envelopes so I did those up too. Who doesn’t love happy mail that is extremely happy? 


Opps



5 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking up for you and that you are enjoying crafting time with your Little! I really love the watercolored balloons!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to hear crafting is bringing you some joy. It's such a great way to let some of the not so fun things in life go. With that I love your card. So fun and full of cheer. The image is adorable as well as your water colored balloons. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC. ~ Shalana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafting is fun and also fabulous therapy! Many virtual friends out it blog-land ready to cheer you on. It has been a real joy for me to craft with my grandchildren. Love seeing their creativity. Welcome back, and thank you for sharing this awesome one layer card with us at AHSC. You inspire me to adorn my envelopes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, I love the colours, the background is stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the balloons along with the little girl image - so very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete