3 banner

Saturday 27 April 2019

Penelope and Zip Hello

Penelope and Zip Hello

The ladies over at Outlawz have had some great challenges.  I combined the Color Challenge- which had some radiant colors.....
I chose to use a different image rather than elephants.  The images I chose came from C.C. Designs.  Penelope and Zip were purchased years ago so I am unsure if they still have them.  The second challenge i combined it with also came from Outlawz: a sketch challenge.

i can only enter one though because i forgot the "fun fold" stay tuned and i have one coming up with that in mind.  Without further adieu here is my card.  

I used stamping up watercolor crayons and H2Os on the main image.  I masked the clouds and used a copic marker to draw the ground.  CC Designs have outdone themselves with this image as it is absolutely cute as can be!  Most of the paper was from Echo Park but i am unsure of the multiple lines they were pulled from.  Instead of using more paper to embellish the turquoise dragonfly was just too sweet not to use.  I used some jewelry tools and lobster claw to make an embellishment someone can use again on their keys, bookbag or somewhere they love💖

I hope your day is sunshiney and bright!
cheers y'all
Tarah

1 comment:

  1. Cute little card Tarah, I love the laughing dragonfly and the lovely embellishment.

    ReplyDelete