3 banner

Thursday 18 April 2019

Sunflower Delight “Just for You”

Hello spring-eeee peeps,

The weather we have been having is wonderful.... at least in my mind... lol.  And I was yearning for the sun which helped me decide  to make a sunshine yellow card.  I am following and participating in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge  Here is the Sketch and I love participating with this group of awesome crafters.
The card that I created started off as something else all together; however, I am way more pleased with this final result then the original- which is always a wonderful surprise🤗 I used Close to my heart stamps which needed to be dusted off and some of my older dies from Spellbinders. In the end, this shaker card is meant to be hand delivered to the recipient.  I adore the glitter and bling .... just because🥰. Have a super awesome Spring day and I hope you all have a fantastic Easter with your family and friends.  🐰 🐣 🥚





Happy Crafting y’all
Cheers 🥂 

7 comments:

  1. so very pretty card , congrats
    have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burlap and lace are so pretty with the bright sunflower!Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the honeycomb, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shaker card! I love the "spring" feel to the card. It's so bright and happy. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! I love the burlap and that pretty flower! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you made this one a shaker! I have the same die, I am going to have to try this idea! thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Who doesn’t love a sunflower? That bee adds a fun whimsical touch. Thanks for playing along with the AHSC.

    ReplyDelete