3 banner

Friday 26 April 2019

Prince and Princess "Best Wishes"

Prince and Princess "Best Wishes"

This card is one of three I created today.  It all began watching a Amy R and KWerner video....well needless to say shaker cards came to pass.  I understand the obsession once a gal gets started. Honestly, how does one stop once they get going.  I used inspiration from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week we are on number 313.  and guess what??????  I got top 3 for sketch 312.....and when i figure out how to add widgets and gidgets then i will proudly wear the badge...until then its a definite work in progress..........  Here is sketch NO. 313

This shaker card was created on watercolor paper from Michaels.  I got 3 packages of paper for 20 dollars and this paper is absolutely wonderful to paint on.  I used Penny Black stamps that I have had for years and for the life of me cannot remember where on earth i purchased them.  They have a super cute line whatever they create though.  I used a combination of H2o's, Stamping Up and ink pads to get the desired effect.  I recently joined another crafting group called the outlawz and they have a present challenge using old product: this round was to use loose glitter and quite often i use that as the "shaker" part of the card.  Today I also used some flock....it was an interesting touch as it wants to fly inside the shaker. 


Using black sparkle embossing powder the sentiment "best wishes" was added and the card was complete.  I added a sentiment to the inside and the same one to the 6 x 6 envelope.  I hope this inspires someone to dust off your stamps and get playing again.  Its simply too much fun to give up:) cheers y'all
Tarah 💗

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love how you turned the sketch and made a shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, great way to use up some of your stash too! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling royal couple and wonderful shaker!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete