3 banner

Friday 26 April 2019

Loose Glitter Gone Wild!.....Baby Boom

Loose Glitter Gone Wild!.....Baby Boom

I recently joined a group called The Outlawz.....and what a bunch of crafting bandits they are....YEAH HAW they are a fun bunch of gals!   The first challenge that I decided to participate in is called Crash Your Stash and you guessed it- if you have crafted for a million years then Yes siree, you have items from all through the decades.  I loved this one as they want a gal to use loose glitter- (secret: I often use glitter in my shaker cards and lately I cant get enough of those smile inducing cards!)

In our family, two of my cousins have had wee ones as of late.  I haven't even sent a card but lots and lots of facebook love; so i thought it was time to get something in the mail.  (Squeal: who doesn't love snail mail .....really tho?).  When i got started on the layout of the card it was decided to do the same layout but different cards as the had opposite sexes.  Both cards started from mixed media paper i made one day when wanting to created but had nothing that inspired me ....they turned out so beautiful.  I used a stamp set I recently purchased on WISH and lots of foam tape and voila!!! basics are covered.  One was coloured with Copics and the other was watercolored using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  

Card 1: Copic Coloring






card 2: Distress Markers and lots of loose glitter




I try and always finish the inside and envelope to match my cards.  I think it gives them something special and unique that not every one does.  Hope you get your loose glitter out and find something to glitter-ify.  Happy Spring!
Cheers Y'all
Tarah

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Tarah!! Love them both!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are super cute Tarah! I'm sure both your cousins are going to love them!
    I don't think I've seen a shaker card with loose glitter, I probably just haven't looked hard enough! You've given me an idea for some chunky glitter I have! Thank you!
    And thanks for joining The Outlawz, can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Jacqui
    The Outlawz DT

    ReplyDelete