3 banner

Sunday 2 February 2020

My Best Friend Progressive Challenge

Hello Crafty Peeps;

This card was a labour of love and I truly love the Auntie it will be given to for her birthday.  I used the cute digital stamp called My Best Friend.  The digital image company is from the United Kingdom and you can find them on Etsy: All Dressed Up.  The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencil crayons and Gamsol.  The background was completed with acrylic paint watered down that when done acts much like watercolor but with a brighter impact.  

I got the Magical Rain Shaker die.  There is a video on YouTube here.  I loved making this card because sit was just a super cute way to dress up a card that is a bit different than the average shaker.  

Searching for sentiments I found one that once adjusted for the person I wanted to give the card to it fit perfectly.  



The shaker part is threaded with seed beads and move up and down the string.  I think its uber cute......and the puppy is just simply adorable.  



The inside of the card....I simply can't wait to give it to her.  This card would make anyone's day cheerful...:)

Have a craft happy day!!
Cheers,
T

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tarah! Your card is fabulous and I can see why you said it was a labour of love! I'm an aunt and I would be over the moon to receive such a wonderful card, I'm sure your aunt will love it!

    Thanks for joining in The Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge! I can't wait for March to see your next project!

    Jacqui
    DT for The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete