3 banner

Saturday 8 February 2020

Center Stage

Good Day all you crafty peeps;

How is your creativity flowing today?  Are you ready for another day of crafting?  I am ......woooohooooo

Today I used a Gorguss Girl and found a yummy tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.  The technique tutorial has been loads of fun to create; making the Gorguss girl the star performer.

I used an older BoBnny paper pack called Smoochable.  The color pallet was perfect for the Girl- using pink, purple, brown and lime green.  The sentiment was one I created making the card more personal "You will always take center stage Valentine"

The doodlebug doilies were a wonderful compliment to the girlie feel I was wanting with this card.




The inside of the card was created using the same paper pack and a brad.  The sentiment- "Follow your dreams and let your heard lead the way!" I found online.

After being asked to make a card for my daughter for Valentine's Day ...... I do believe I may have succeeded.  Hopefully she will love the sentiments and love put into this card :)

Happy Crafting
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment