3 banner

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Hearts a Sketch

Hello Peeps;

I am super pumped to show you the sketch from Outlawz Challenges.  I didn't just create one card but I created three cards.....uber simple to make tons on this cool sketch!!  Here is this weeks awww inspiring sketch:

eeeekkkk isn't this the cutest sketch you have seen.  I thought so and totally adaptable to so many situations. 

The cards I created with this sketch in mind come from a mixed media background.  I used some Echo Park scraps I have had and glued and glued to my hearts content!

Then using a Big Shot and cardstock I cut out a heart and used it like a mask painting black over the textured background; adding white to the edges. 




I did not want to waste the cardstock I cut the heart from and decided to follow the same rules but add paper to the back.


Adding a tiny bit of bling seems like the proper thing to do when keeping the card simple.  The insides are all done the same as well with white card and a strip of the colored paper from the paper used on the outside.  

If you are enjoying my blog.....comment I love to read them all and follow along. 

Happy crafting folks
cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment