3 banner

Saturday 8 February 2020

Shading 2

Hi Crafty Peeps;

Karen Campbell reins supreme!  I have chosen to take place in her 100 Fun Fab Face Challenge.  The first two videos have been completed but I did not post them as I was not ready to share my work; however, I really think in order to grow as an artist I should post my progress even if it takes me 10 years to complete the challenge. 

I was up before the roosters this morning and decided to take a stab at trying to get another face drawn.  Today I did not reference yesterdays drawing as I wanted to ensure I remembered where to put the shading.  This is the before photo:



Adding graphite and using a blending stump I shaded to my hearts content.  I found the results quite dramatic.

I am slowly learning where to put the highlights and lowlights but I sure can see a difference between the two photos.  Thank You Karen Campbell for your amazing teaching style and love of art.  

Happy Crafting!
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment