3 banner

Monday 3 February 2020

Monster-sized Love

Hey Crafty Peeps;

My step son even at fourteen needs to feel love.  So it was decided he needed a card too and truthfully he is a soft hearted young man and I am super proud of him.  I started this card with water color paper and created a galaxy background with acrylic paint.  When the acrylic is thinned with water it creates an opaque water colour that is more vibrant than watercolors.

I only had sharpies with me when I coloured these cute monsters from the creator of Dudley the Dragon ( I have searched for over an hour looking for the creator and to no avail - some of my digis are over 10 years old.......wow do I ever feel dated now...LOL) . Using only two colors to blend they are kinda alien looking at the same time.




I just couldn't help adding Stickles and googly eyes....they look so darn cute but I will not be telling Jayden that...RoFL





Inside of the card

I think all beings show love in some way or another so monster/aliens would slobber of course....and the sentiment was just too cute. Adding a piece of red heart ribbon and a left over piece of watercolor paper seemed to finish the inside of the card.  

Hope this Valentine's Day bring you happiness and loads of slobbers, slurps, hugs and kisses from those you love.
cheers
t

No comments:

Post a Comment